01 T&C Cancelling
Yes, can cancel. go to “My Appointments” under “My account” in your Menu.
A- You can cancel your session and refund your money if the cancellation is 3 days before the date of the session.
B- Cancelling 48 hours before the session, an amount of 25% of the session fees will be deducted.
C- Cancelling 24 hours before the session, an amount of 50% of the session will be deducted.
D- Cancelling on the day of the session (24 hours or less than the time of the session), no refund is applicable.
02 T&C Postponing
Postponing or changing the time of your session is totally acceptable if it’s done at least 24 hours before your session time by contacting the team member with no extra fees.
03 T&C Rejection
AdvertiseUp has every right to decline any request that is booked on the webiste even if is paid. If such action occurs; the customer will be refunded in full.
04 T&C Payment & Taxes
- Paying Online
- The user will use the website to book and pay.
- The customer could request the help of the team using any channels and request a private link to pay for his/her session.
- Paying offline
- The customer may pay using a credit card in the agency a minimum of 24 hours before the session. failure to pay at least 24/hours before the session will cause cancellation even if agreed upon by the team member. Should the customer wish to use this payment method he/she must request it directly using any of our channels.
- The customer may pay in cash in the agency a minimum of 24 hours before the session. failure to pay at least 24/hours before the session will cause cancellation even if agreed upon by the team member. Should the customer wish to use this payment method he/she must request it directly using any of our channels.
- Taxes & Invoices
- AdvertiseUp is an official company registered with official legal papers and provides official governmental invoices.
- All customers have the right to request an official stamped invoice
- It is the customer responsibility to provide AdvertiseUp with their Tax number and other official information should the customer want to be provided in the Invoice.
- AdvertiseUp doesn’t participate in any kind or form of Illegal actives and will not be forced by anyway to provide any kind of invoice in which the customer didn’t pay for.
- The customer could request up to 12 months from the time of any invoice to print any stamp on any invoice for which he or she has already paid as long as it wasn’t not addressed to another entity before.
- Should the customer at the time of the meeting be in the planning phase of the startup and wish to update their Invoice information its AdvertiseUp duty to do so and with no extra fees. AdvertiseUp will provide the customer with an official invoice of their invoice. AdvertiseUp will not however change the addressed entity it was originally addressed to at the time of the meeting.
05 T&C During your session
Please be informed that you paid for whatever is specified in the description provided which means the following
- The time that is booked in the session will start rather the customer arrived or not if AdvertiseUp should be the one to be late to start the meeting the duration will start once the meeting starts and the amount of tardiness that is caused by our team will be provided as Indemnity in a form of a coupon for the same service that the customer originally paid. Should the session be originally free; no action will be taken.
- The Session paid for will be done by the paid and booked individuals provided in the invoice and the booking system.
- The session paid for will do exactly the service provided in the description. Meaning you can’t switch service during the session even if the team member approves it
- AdvertiseUp Does Not Promise or declare that the time needed to do that task is as shown in the session time provided. should the customer take more of a team member’s time or delay him/her in any way to go beyond the time mentioned extra fees will be asked. Should the customer refuse to pay his or her time will end according to the time that is already paid Regardless of the result.
- Should the customer feel unsatisfied with the result of the session he/she can send it to us at email@example.com to request a refund. Our team will review the case. If our teams see that the customer was correct and our team was accountable for this a full refund will be issued
- Should a customer approve the result in the meeting or in any way take the result with him/her in any way or form; no refund will be issued.
- AdvertiseUp follows the rules of The Arab Republic of Egypt and should the government issue any statement regarding curfew or anything of that sort our team will contact the booked customer and offer them either do the session online (if it’s possible for both parties) or a full refund will be issued
- Should the session be of coaching or training kind please be advised that we don’t do the following
- Provide the customer with a computer, a license, or any kind of resource other than knowledge. We don’t participate in any kind of pirated software of any sort. We will not share our licenses with any customer.
- The session booked is for a very specific reason and the time provided is a minimum, not a maximum should the time exceed the booked time new fees will be issued. should the customer refuse to pay the session will end upon the time provided in the booking
- AdvertiseUp team will work on their devices only
- Should the customer wish to practice during the session he/she should bring their own laptop with the software pre-setup before the setup
- Any kind of sexual harassment rather physical or even verbal local authorities will be contacted and legal actions will be taken and no refund will be issued
- Please be advised that the following actions will cause the session to stop and will ask the customer to leave immediate
- Any kind of insult or disrespect to the team member in the session or any other AdvertiseUp employee regardless of their position
- Any kind of violence or anger rather small or big that happens during the session
- Should the customers fail to comply with the member at hand; local authorities will be contacted and legal actions will be taken against him/her
- In any of these cases, the team will review the incident should the customer be wrongly accused after going back to the cameras and witnesses to other members who witnessed it; a full refund will be issued.
- Should the customer want to continue the session or extending beyond the time already booked and paid for
- Both the team member and the agency and the team member must approve
- please note that extra fees might be issued plus the original price of this extension according to the situation
- Should the customer arrive on time and the agency decided to cancel the session for anything other than natural disasters and governmental law provided by the Arab Republic of Egypt; A full refund will be issued and a coupon with the value of the paid amount by the customer to be used as he/she fits
- Should the session be free please note
- This is a privilege, not a given right
- should the agency cancel the meeting before the customer arrival; no action will be taken
- The agency values the value of its team’s time therefore should the team member leading the meeting feel that the customer is wasting his/her time or is using the session for anything other than what is agreed on; the member has the right to end the meeting.
06 T&C After the Session
- Should the session end the customer will be asked to leave at the exact end of the booked time.
- Should the customer wish to continue please refer to the previous points
- the Customer has the right to file a complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org and if the agency feels that the customer has the undelivered right according to the terms and conditions a refund will be issued
- The Customer could ask for a manager but it’s not guaranteed that a manager will see him/her. Should the customer wish to speak to a manager he/she will provide the team and a manager will contact him by his/her preferred method either by phone or email
- Should the customer refuse to comply local authorities will be contacted, legal actions will be taken and no refund will be issued
07 T&C General Rules & Guidelines
Any Corporate Identity Item Design Session Requirements
- Having your logo in AI format
- Having the color palette
- Any payment is done for a third party: It can be done through you using your credit card or through us.
- If the payment will be done by us, there will be 20% interest.
- If you prefer that the payment be done through us, please notify us before
Social Media Ads Requirements:
- Page Access
- Being a page owner or an admin
- Having Ads account
- Having the password for each of the pages and the ads account
- Having an active credit card for the payment of the ads
- Access to previous analytics and old campaigns result
Social Media Designs Requirements:
Having the logo of your business
Having the color palette
Any payment is done for the third party: It can be done through you using your credit card or through us.
If the payment will be done by us, there will be 20% interest.
If you prefer that the payment be done through us, please notify us before
Website Edits/Set up
- Access to the website server and admin panels ( for Edits )
Any payment is done for a third party: It can be done through you using your credit card or through us.
If the payment will be done by us, there will be 20% interest on the price of the item
- The customer has the right to request an assessment session to check rather such actions required could be done by our team or not. This session will be free of charge should the customer book a paid session a team member can declare that that session will be the assessment and the coupon will be issued to the Customer to book another session to edit. Should the team declare that we are unable to deliver; a full refund will be issued.
AdvertiseUp is not required to buy anything or provide anything to the customer other than knowledge and service provided in the description provided a description to the best of our team’s ability not according to the customer’s expectation.